The affinity alumnae have for Emma Willard School is unrivaled – sometimes even to their college. Emma Girls offer a unique network for each other that goes beyond just having gone to school here.
Emma Willard School’s Regional Alumnae groups seek to enhance and perpetuate the Emma Willard School experience for alumnae, their families and friends of the school.
Our regional clubs utilize the unique geographical, cultural, educational and social resources of their particular areas to:
- Strengthen the connection between alumnae and Emma Willard School
- Foster camaraderie among its members
- Offer cultural, educational and social opportunities to its members
- Facilitate networking opportunities for members
- Serve as a resource for Emma Willard School
Keep checking back with us as we are building these programs to be as robust as possible.
If you are interested in starting a regional program, please contact:
Kelly Cartwright, director of alumnae relations