All summer programs, with the exception of Girlsummer, require an application. Admissions decisions will be made on a rolling basis until June 1. Space is limited.
1. Student submits their application, application fee and essay (an essay is required for English Immersion and Writers applicants only).
2. The Admission Committee reviews applications
3. Admissions decisions will be made on a rolling basis until June 1.
4. Upon receiving a contract the family submits their signed contract and the full payment of tuition to reserve a place in the program.
* See Payment Methods below.
5. The family will also submit additional required information including medical history, arrival plans and media consent.
Applications will only be taken after June 1 if any of the limited number of enrollments are still available.
If your daughter has been accepted and your enrollment/payment has been processed and you decide to cancel her application in writing before May 1, 2015 you will receive a full refund of the program tuition minus a $100 processing fee. If you decide to cancel her application after June 1, 2015, you will forfeit 50% of the program tuition.
If Paying By Mail:
Emma Willard School
285 Pawling Avenue
Troy, NY 12180
Pay Online via a direct debit from your checking or savings account:
TMS Payment Portal
Families without a U.S. bank account can pay online using peerTransfer. peerTransfer allows international families to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in their home currency. Select “International Bank Transfer” when choosing your “Payment Method" in the TMS Payment Portal.