One payment plus deposit
Under this plan, your advance deposit is due on March 10, 2017 and 100% of the remaining tuition and applicable fees is due on July 10, 2017. There is no cost to enroll in this plan.
Two payments plus deposit
Under this plan, your advance deposit is due on March 10, 2017, 60% of the remaining tuition and applicable fees is due on July 10, 2017, and the remaining 40% is due on November 10, 2017. There is no cost to enroll in this plan.
Smart Tuition monthly payment plan allows you to spread your daughter’s education expenses over smaller interest free monthly installments paid over the course of the school year. Your only cost is a $50 enrollment fee.
The monthly payment plan at Emma Willard School begins on April 10, 2017 with your advance deposit payment and ends on January 10, 2018. If you select this option, Emma Willard will enroll you in the plan upon receiving your daughter's enrollment contract and Smart Tuition will bill you for monthly payments as they come due. You can also arrange to have payments automatically deducted from your bank account.
Sallie Mae’s K-12 Family Education Loan is an ideal solution for families who need additional flexibility in paying for private education beyond financial aid, personal savings, or traditional payment plans. Get the money you need for tuition, room and board, books, computers, musical instruments, sports, and extracurricular activities. With competitive interest rates the K-12 Family Education Loan helps you design a payment solution that works for you.
For more information on this program visit www.SallieMae.com/K12. Terms, conditions and limitations apply.
The PrepGATE Loan Program makes it easier to send your child to K-12 private school and feature competitive rates and a choice of repayment terms making it simple to get a loan that fits your needs.
For more information on this program visit www.prepgate.com. Terms, conditions and limitations apply.