Our dining services staff is committed to principles of sustainability, and as the first Fair Trade School in the United States, we locally source as much as possible.
Our dining facilities provide:
- A state of the art/progressive program that delivers daily fresh cut fruit & organic yogurts.
- A salad bar that contains homemade salads, fresh top-of-the-line produce, seasonal locally grown produce, organic field greens, varied selections of meat and vegetarian proteins, nuts, granola and homemade croutons.
- Breakfast features omelets and cook-to-order eggs four days per week, vast fruit and organic bread displays, turkey bacon and sausage and a variety of fresh-made sandwiches and breakfast options.
- The lunch program offers fresh-made entrée and side salads, artisan-style sandwiches and homemade soups and dressings, all with the freshest ingredients and local produce when available.
- Dinner is more of a homestyle or restaurant experience, with carved dinners or display cooking, all homemade side dishes and fresh-baked breads and desserts.
Emma Willard Dining Services takes food allergies very seriously. Many students and staff are sensitive to nuts, gluten, dairy and other foods, and we try to accommodate those needs whenever possible.
If you have any special dietary requirements or concerns, we recommend that you meet with Dining & Health Services to set up a program that best suits you.
Please contact Kevin Bayer at email@example.com or (518) 833-1338 for an appointment to discuss your needs.